Families enrolled in our programs receive a free Family Center Membership!
Bambini Program: Our Bambini Program is for children ages 2-3.5 years old. The Bambinis are establishing the social skills and self-regulation needed for the more independent experience of the preschool room. We offer support with potty training, table manners, peer communication and more. A play based approach to learning with curriculum growing from the interests of the children, our Bambinis love coming to school each day!
Preschool Program: Our Preschool Program is for children ages 3.5 years old through pre-Kindergarten. The Reggio Emilia Approach emphasises hands-on discovery that allows the child to use all their senses and all their languages to learn. With a ratio of 1 teacher for every six children, learning becomes a rich and meaningful experience.
Instilling a love for the process of learning, teachers guide students through many of the following activities:
- Creative expression; art, carpentry, painting, music, and movement
- Social relationships: small and large group activities and dramatic play
- Communication skills: sign language, manners, group cooperation
- Early literacy and math: sorting and matching, letter and number recognition, writing, literacy and language experience
- Math readiness and conceptual skills; cooking, block building, sorting and matching activities
- Gardening, life lab and nutrition